Frozen yogurt review: Yogli Mogli

Having been given the opportunity to review one of my occasional summertime go-to frozen yogurt shops, Yogli Mogli, I was excited to have another excuse to go, although it is fairly far compared to local frozen yogurt shops.

As soon as I walked in the shop, I was greeted with smiling faces willing to help me. Despite the workers being stingy with the samples, the wide variety of unique flavors captured my attention, including such flavors as pumpkin pie and New York cheesecake, similar to the variety at many local competitors.

My initial indecisiveness from the spread of flavors quickly faded as my eyes caught the tart and dutch chocolate flavors. I stuck to relatively simple flavors in anticipation of the wide variety of toppings. The topping bar contained everything from candy and brownies to healthier options such as nuts, granola and fruit. If adding a finishing touch crosses your mind, they have many different syrup flavors as well.

As the final weigh in came at the cash register, the price of the yogurt matched many local competitors, as did the taste. Despite the colorful décor, cleanliness and average yogurt, the small trek there is not worth the gas when you can get the same at local shops. 135 Danada Square E Wheaton