Redhawks of the Week: Junior Jada Haynes

Catt Kim, Profile Editor, Entertainment Columnist

1. What are your post high school plans?

After High school I plan on going to college and majoring in Business Finance.

2. How do you fit into the NCHS community? What activities are you involved in and what do you contribute inside and outside of the classroom? 

I am a year-round athlete here at Central. I run track, play volleyball and play basketball. Aside from sports, I am in BPA, NHS and am an FMP Mentor.  Outside of school I am a 12-year girl scout and the Vice President of the youth program at my church.

3. What are you most proud of?

My commitment

4. What is your life dream? 

My life dream is to be the CFO of a big company.

5. What is something about you that you would like other Redhawks to know about you?

I am a strong believer in being involved inside and outside of school. I encourage all Redhawks to at least be involved in one activity in our school. I am also a strong believer in community service and strive every year to at least get 100 hours of service.

6. Favorite high school memory?

The last volleyball game I played when I was on JV was against North. We lost the first game, but came back to win the match by beating them in the second game and beating them in the third game by only two points. It was the most intense, but rewarding, match of volleyball I have ever been a part of.

7. Favorite joke or quote

“May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you and heaven accept you.” -Drake

8. What is something you can’t live without?

My sister.  I always  joke around and and say I hope we die on the same day at the same time, because I don’t know what I would do without her.

9. What are three adjectives you would use to describe yourself

Active, strong-willed and competitive

10. If your life were a movie, what would be the title?

No Days Off

11. What is a motto you live your life by?

“Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers all wrongs.” – Proverbs 10:12