Mr. NCHS Q & A: Kevin Prazak

Catt Kim, Managing Editor

Q: What are you most looking forward to on the night of the show?

A: I’m just looking forward to the crowd’s reactions. There’s certain acts that I put [a lot] of effort into, like the video, I’m looking forward to how [the crowd] will react.

Q: How have your relationships with those involved grown?

A: At first, before the show, [most] of us were friends, but once we started going through with the show and working at it, we became [better] friends, and honestly we’re like brothers now. I’ve definitely also grown closer to [seniors] Casey [Smith] and Kathryn [Aemmer] because they’ve been by our sides helping with the show.

Q: How did you choose your character?

A: I was just seeing if I was going to be a hero or a villain, I didn’t really care which one, and I ended up being a villain. I wanted to choose a villain that wasn’t necessarily very popular [who] everyone knew about, but I also didn’t want to choose one no one knew about. So I figured Captain Hook was a good in-between, a unique character.

Q: Why did you decide to try out for Mr. NCHS?

A: I’ve been going to the shows since freshman year, I think I even went with my sister my eighth grade year. It’s just such a great show and great production, and it looked like so much fun, so I wanted to be part of the experience.

Q: Best memory while preparing for the show?

A: Probably just filming my introduction video with my buddies. There was a lot of laughs. And the dance rehearsals were pretty fun, too.